A warm welcome to a world that combines experience, passion and desire to develop in the most successful manner. With Cabin Crew Elite, you choose top quality training and a pleasure mixture of knowledge and professionalism.
Service is of utmost importance to private jet clients.Only the crème de la crème amongst the individuals can comply with these high demands. No wish is too small, to big, or unusual not to go fulfilled. Professionalism and friendliness are the most important travelling companions.
Corporate flight attendant are at guest service around the clock cause they are recruited after following the strictest criteria. That’s why we are going to train you to the highest standards.
Enter the world of private flying, of fine and timeless tastes in a glamorous atmosphere.
Be Elite & Plan your training with us!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cabin-Crew-Elite/1551850565070918
Do you think that packing the luggage is a piece of cake? Well, as a corporate flight attendant it is mandatory to be very well organized so you can focus all your energy on your guests. For this purpose you have to:
- have a packing list, so if you miss an item, you have plenty of time to purchase it.
- pack clothes that are versatile, meaning clothes that can be business, but casual attire as well
- take care about charging all gadgets,have all kinds of adaptors
- have extra medication in case your trip is extended.
As lately people tend to spend more and more time flying, private jets have become a micro universe where they have to spend quality time, comfortable and worry-free.
Only by understanding the people, their habits and needs, you will become a successful corporate flight attendant that has to put together passion, commitment and respect.
Not sure what to expect in an interview?
Aviation Business has become a lot more savvy about how it gets the information. In your next interview you’re most likely to be asked one of these questions:
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel?
- How did you hear about this position?